Takumi Precision Engineering ProfileEngineering your Success
Our aerospace business is concentrated in wing and fuselage components of aircraft
- Established in 1998.
- Specialise in manufacture of Precision Components for Aerospace and Medical Device Industries.
- Offering: Low Volume/ High Mix production.
- 30,000sq. ft. manufacturing facility
- Employ 70 people with a turnover of €7.3m in 2018.
- 60% of turnover exported.
- Quotations available in £,$ and €.
- Use M1 Integrated ERO ERP system.
- Use Inventor-Cam , Net Inspect, IPI
- ISO 13485
- SC21 Bronze
- Specific Customer Approvals
- Skilled Workforce
- Agile & Flexible
- Can do
- Customer Engagement
- Capacity to scale (20% growth)
- Latest Technology
- Plastics and Metals
- Design & Engineering
- Manage Treatments
- 3 & 5 axis Milling
- Swiss Turn
- Multi Axis Turning
- CMM Measurement
- Laser Welding
- Wire EDM
- Plunge EDM