Mann Engineering ProfilePrecision CNC Machining to the Aerospace Industry
Our customers are looking for specific key options from us as a supplier, Price and Quality are prerequisites.
- Founded in 1976 by Siegfried Fuhrmann
- Two Core Established Value Streams
- Sub-Contract Precision Machining Specialists
- First Cam Auto machines in 1993 – First CNC Lathe in 2001
- Turnover €1.80m Employing 20 personnel
- Supplying Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Electrical, Valve & Actuator, Dairy, Medical Device, Hydraulic, Fluids, Steam Tech & Marine Industries
- 10,000 sq ft Facility situated on 1 Acre Privately owned Site
- Sweet spot – Complex Mill/Turn components from 3mm to 120.0mm Diameter produced on Multi-Axis lathes
- Low to Medium Batch sizes, offering Kan-Ban & Dock to Stock.
- Materials machined: Various High Grade Steels, Brass, Aluminium, Plastics, Stainless Steels, Inconel, 17-4PH & other Exotic Materials.
- Additional offering, 3, 4 & 5 Axis Milling
- Low level Product/Component Assembly
- Utilizing the Latest M1 ERP/MRP Software to ensure on-time deliveries to our customers
- Building Long Term Customer Partnerships
- Continuous investment in Plant and Personnel
- Members of ADS & Emerald Aerospace Group
- AS9100 Rev D & ISO9001 2016 Accredited