Dawnlough ProfileProviding Precision Engineered Components to the Aerospace Industry
Our ‘Rapid Response’ service has grown and developed into the supply of production run ‘flight critical’ parts to a range of aerospace industry companies
- Family Owned 2nd Generation Precision Engineering Company.
- State of the Art 20,000 Sq.ft Facility which opened in 2014, expanding to 50,000 Sq.ft in 2018.
- Currently employs 80+ staff with a turnover of €8m in 2017.
- With 43 CNC machines that cover all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Over 30 CNC programmers. One of the highest densities of any company in the UK & Ireland.
- Partner with 8 of the top Ten Medical Device companies around the globe.
- Key supplier on Rockwell Collins Interior programmes for the past 8 years. Supplying over 20,000 already in 2018.
Future Investments & Capabilities
- New 30,000 Sq.Ft. Expansion underway in 2018. With completion due for September 2018.
- New footprint of the Dawnlough Facility will be 50,000 Sq.ft.
- With a further €5m investment in Robotics and Automated processes currently in process in 2018.
- 4.2 Metre ceiling will give way for investment for larger scale machine and thus increasing capabilities further.