Blank - start all closed
Emerald Aero Group is a leading manufacturer of precision engineered aerospace components, offering capabilities in Multi-Axis CNC Milling and CNC Turning in a broad range of materials including; Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Steel, Titanium and Inconel.
Emerald Aero Group provides a full process solution for component part manufacture including surface treatments.
NADCAP approved for:
Penetrant Flaw Detect, Hardness Testing, Conductivity Testing
Alocrom, Chromic Anodising, Sulphuric Anodising, Chromic Passivation, Clear Passivation
Aerospace Paint Finishes Including: Primers, Top Coats and Dry Film Lubricants
Emerald Aero Group has a comprehensive and substantial sheet metal manufacturing capability utilising a broad range of materials including: Titanium, Aluminium and Specialist Steels.
- Spot Welding
- Tube & Pipe Forming
- Stretch Forming
- Pem Insertion
- Laser Cutting
- Waterjet Cutting
- Brake Pressing
- Rubber Pressing
Since 2008 we have provided Composite; design, tooling, manufacturing and testing services to the aerospace sector.
We have the capability to manufacture primary structural parts up to 6m in length and maintain an aerospace-accredited manufacturing facility staffed by trained and qualified personnel.
Core equipment includes a 2.5m diameter x 6m long autoclave and a 250m² cleanroom.
The company also operates the following equipment:
- 1.5m diameter x 3.0m long autoclave, 10 bar pressure, 400ºC.
- 100 tonne double-daylight press, platen sizes 1.5 metre x 0.5 metre, 450ºC.
- An infrared rapid heating system for press-forming of thermoplastic composites.
- 80 tonne single-daylight press, platen sizes 1.0 metre x 1.0 metre, 200ºC.
- Calibrated aerospace oven, 2.0m x 2.0m x 2.0m, 200ºC.
- 0.6 metre diameter x 1.2 metre experimental autoclave, 20 bar pressure, 450ºC.
- RTM machines – single and multi-part systems, pressure-pot system, up to 120ºC.
- Refrigerated store – calibrated to aerospace standards.
- Paint booth – calibrated to aerospace standards.
- Grit blasting unit – calibrated to aerospace standards.
- 1m² Midas NDT Ultrasonic C-scan.
Emerald Aero Group offers Injection Moulding: design, tooling, proto-typing and manufacturing capabilities to the aerospace sector. Utilising advanced technologies to provide innovative competitive polymer solutions.
Customer solutions are supported by:
- Design for Manufacture Processes
- Full In-house CNC Integrated Tool-room with Design Mould Office
- 37 Injection Moulding Machines ranging from 30 to 11 Ton
- Automated Material Handling Systems
- CMM Laboratory for Post Moulding Verification
Emerald Aero Group (EAG) provides thermoforming; design, tooling and manufacturing capabilities utilising a broad range of polymers. Our supply chain partners include: Kydex, Boltaron and Lexan.
We have the capability to manufacture components up to 1m in length and maintain an aerospace-accredited manufacturing facility staffed by trained and qualified personnel.
Manufacturing processes include:
- Vacuum Forming,
- Line Bending
- 3 and 5 axis CNC Routing
- Sub-assembly & Assembly
Emerald Aero Group provides 3D Printing capabilities for: Concept Models, Functional Prototypes, Manufacturing Tools and End-Use Parts.
Services offered provide solutions for:
- Rapid Prototyping, Concept Models, Iterative Design, Pilot Production
- Production of Component Parts, Sub-assemblies and Assemblies
- Production Simulation
- Quick Turnaround Parts (No Minimum Batch Size)
- Full Production/Manufacturing
- End-of-life (Bridge)
- Extend Product Life without Tooling
- Spares & Repair Support